About tips from widowers with foreword by journalist robert peston when jan robinsons husband died suddenly and unexpectedly she had the idea of asking any other widows whenever and wherever she met them for two tips about how to deal with widowhood. Jan robinson who has written a book entitled tips from widowers a follow on to her book tips from widows which she wrote after the death of her husband tonycredit. After losing someone you love the idea of dating again can be almost unthinkable
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.