A companys critical mass is determined by the size of its staff resources revenues and market shareonce these elements reach the size that enables a company to operate efficiently it is said that a company has reached its critical mass. Critical mass n 1 the smallest mass of a fissionable material that will sustain a nuclear chain reaction at a constant level 2 the total mass of matter needed to generate sufficient gravitational force to halt the current expansion of the universe 3 an amount or level needed for a specific result or new action to occur plastic bags are so . Critical mass like bike tours with hundreds of participants took place in stockholm sweden in the early 1970s but the first ride within the present wave took place on friday september 25 1992 at 6 pm in san francisco
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.